This Double Precondtioner was designed, and fabricated by UAS Canada, and there are example working flawlessly throughout the Americas. Quality components and fabrication make this preconditioner one of the finest, if not the best one on the market.
The UAS Double 16120 Pre-Conditioners feature the following;
- Two 16″ diameter x 120″ long continous cooking cylinders fabricated out of 304 Stainless Steel
- 1/4″ thick end plates with pillow block bearing mounts
- Adjustable waste pack seals with telflon packing
- Structual Steel Frame Assemblies (M/S construction)
- Clean out doors with rubber gaskets
- Axial flow steam injection zones (1 per cylinder) with 1/4″ thick cresent plates
- 1 1/2″ Pipe inlets
- 15 1/2″ diameter x 120″ long rotor assemblies
- 304 SS construction compelte with 3 1/2″ diameter rotor shafts with 2 1/2″ diameter bearing journals at both ends.
- Adjustable cast alloy mixing paddles forged out of TF686 Chromoly spaced on 2″ centers
- Belt guard assemblies
- 2 Belt drives with a 7.5 HP (CSA/UL rated) 1200 rpm 3 ph 230-460 volt TEFC motor (VFD rated) with a 254T frame.
These units are fabricated upon purchase!
Please contact us for a quote